180MM INNOVEXPIPE PUSHER™
Innovex prides itself on delivering our customers with solutions for inserting, aligning, lifting or re-rounding PE pipes in the utility sector. By simply attaching the Pipe Pusher to the excavator’s arm, you remove the manual handling and injury risks associated with pipe insertion. The Innovex Pipe Pusher excavator attachment offers a safer and more compliant way of inserting new PE pipe; SGN and Cadent Networks approve our products to work on both live and dead insertion.
The Pipe Pusher is fully operated from the safety of the excavator cab. The 180mm Pipe Pusher is compatible with all 1.5T excavators and the large majority up to 5T excavators; the attachment can also be used for slip lining/manoeuvring & re-rounding pipe diameters up to 180mm/2-6″.
- Efficient, easy mounting installation, faster than winching
- Durable & robust, suitable for challenging environments
- Safe practice for dead or live insertion requires no increase in the size of the trench normally excavated.
- Longer sections of pipe can be inserted.
- Action can be reversed to pull back if an obstruction is met, not possible with other insertion methods
- Connects to the arm of most common dual fed hydraulic excavators
- Shim inserts are manufactured and tested for an extensive range of diameters from 63mm – 140mm, giving the best possible gripping and releasing system across the market in all conditions
- Lightweight and compact design for ease of storage and transportation
- Eliminates manual handling creating the compliant solution for inserting PE Pipe
- Simple to operate, we recommend training before using this product both in technique and ability
- 180mm Pipe Pusher is suitable to use on all excavators up to 5 tonne
- Bespoke Models available, designed to accommodate your specialist requirements.
- 180mm Pusher includes a choice of four shims from 140mm, 125mm, 90mm, 75mm and 63mm.
- All shims are manufactured by Innovex and can be ordered to suit and pipe sizes required.
|Typical Excavator Size||1.5T-5T||5T-20T||9T-24T||8T-35T|
|Minimum Pipe Diameter||55mm||180mm||400mm||500mm|
|Maximum Pipe Diameter||180mm||400mm||630mm||800mm|
|Average Pushing Speed||12m/min||12m/min||12m/min||12m/min|
|Average Lengths Pushed||150-900m||150-500m +||150-500m +||150-500m +|
|Height (without head-bracket)||220mm||600mm||800mm||1200mm|
|Height (with head-bracket)||260mm||740mm||920mm||1600mm|
DESIGNS AND MANUFACTURES INDUSTRY LEADING PIPE PUSHERS & PIPE HANDLERS
PE PIPE HANDLING EQUIPMENT ONLINE – DELIVERING TO THE UK, USA & GLOBAL MARKETS
When it comes to trenchless technology, we believe it’s time to push on – to take service delivery to a new level with a one-stop offering where everything’s covered and nothing’s a problem.