400MM INNOVEXPIPE PUSHER™
- Quick, simple installation and mounting, faster than winching
- Durable & robust, suitable for harsh environments and conditions
- Safe practice for dead or live insertion
- Longer sections of pipe can be inserted
- Action can be reversed to pull back if an obstruction is met, not possible with other insertion methods
- Simple to operate – no special labour required
- The 400mm model comes with shim inserts for pipe diameters of 250mm, 315mm and 355mm,
- giving the best possible gripping and releasing system across the market even in wet conditions
- Lightweight and compact design for ease of storage and transportation
- Reduces manual handling & is a safer / more compliant way of inserting PE Pipe
- The 400mm model can attach onto 5, 8, 13 and 20-tonne excavators depending on the project
- Bespoke Models available, designed to accommodate your specialist requirements.
- 400mm / 16″ pusher includes 250mm / 10″, 315mm / 12″ and 355mm / 14″ shims.
All shims are manufactured by Innovex and can be ordered to suit and pipe sizes required.
|Typical Excavator Size||1.5T-5T||5T-20T||9T-24T||8T-35T|
|Minimum Pipe Diameter||55mm||180mm||400mm||500mm|
|Maximum Pipe Diameter||180mm||400mm||630mm||800mm|
|Average Pushing Speed||12m/min||12m/min||12m/min||12m/min|
|Average Lengths Pushed||150-900m||150-500m +||150-500m +||150-500m +|
|Height (without head-bracket)||220mm||600mm||800mm||1200mm|
|Height (with head-bracket)||260mm||740mm||920mm||1600mm|
DESIGNS AND MANUFACTURES INDUSTRY LEADING PIPE PUSHERS & PIPE HANDLERS
PE PIPE HANDLING EQUIPMENT ONLINE – DELIVERING TO THE UK, USA & GLOBAL MARKETS
When it comes to trenchless technology, we believe it’s time to push on – to take service delivery to a new level with a one-stop offering where everything’s covered and nothing’s a problem.