Innovex pride ourselves on delivering our customer with solutions for inserting, aligning, lifting or re-rounding PE pipes in the utility sector. By simply attaching the Pipe Pusher to the excavator’s arm, you remove the manual handling and injury risks associated with pipe insertion. The lnnovex Pipe Pusher excavator attachment offers a safer and more compliant way of inserting new PE pipe, approved to work on both live and dead insertion.
The Pipe Pusher is fully operated from the safety of the excavator cab and is compatible for use with the large majority of 8T to 35T excavators. It can also be used for manoeuvring & re-rounding pipe diameters from 630mm / 24″ up to 800mm / 30″.
- Efficient, easy mounting and installation, faster than winching
- Durable & robust, suitable for challenging environments
- Safe practice for dead or live insertion and enables longer sections of pipe to be inserted easily
- Action can be reversed to pull back if an obstruction is met, something not possible with other insertion methods
- We recommend training before using this product both in technique and ability
- Due to the continual push, there is little to no visible movement of the host main, virtually eliminating the chance of damage
- The 800mm / 30″ model includes a shim that enables use on 630mm / 24″ pipes too. Giving the best possible grip and release system across the market even in all conditions
- Pushes 12 metres every 51 seconds – with typical lengths over 300m being pushed in at any one time
- Swivel head allows the pipe to be positioned ready for insertion
- Bespoke Models available, designed to accommodate your specialist requirements.
Attaches to large excavators e.g. 8 tonnes – 35 tonnes.
DESIGNS AND MANUFACTURES INDUSTRY LEADING PIPE PUSHERS & PIPE HANDLERS
PE PIPE HANDLING EQUIPMENT ONLINE – DELIVERING TO THE UK, USA & GLOBAL MARKETS
When it comes to trenchless technology, we believe it’s time to push on – to take service delivery to a new level with a one-stop offering where everything’s covered and nothing’s a problem.